Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm just kinda bored so...


Becki posted some of the videos she likes so I decided to do the same with a BABY theme. Don't worry this doesn't mean anything about Natali and I because if there is one sure birth control on the planet it is taking car of 4 crazy kids. But since we will be having 2 more babies in the family in a few months I thought I would get Tami and Kari excited to be mommies.

This one is a classic.


And you can't have funny baby videos without Charlie!


Ryne said he was going to adopt a black kid...


Kids talking healthy.

I saw this one for the first time the other day. It is great. I'm gonna start doing this every day.

This baby laughs just like Ryne.

And you can't forget about Justin Bieber. I'm sure Kirk will teach Rivers all the words to Justin Bieber ;)




Natali just got home and reminded me of this one too :)


And here is a French one too (don't worry there are subtitles)

4 comments:

  1. Reed! Those were soooo funny! Thanks for that :)

    You forgot this one though.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePHQFOLGCsI

    This is gonna be Bret and I in 9 months. Shhh don't tell anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vids bro- kids really are hilarious. They have to be, cuz otherwise the parents would probably have meltdowns like every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaa!!!HAAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHAHAHAhaaaa

    I love the star wars one!!!

    ReplyDelete