Saturday, April 24, 2010

Great News about France

I'm just so excited about this I had to share it! Reed and I have just been given a grant which will cover our plane tickets entirely plus some extra! WAHOO!! This is really big news because we already had a scholarship covering my tuition...then the OECD said they will pay me enough to cover all my train transportation to Paris AND we do not have to pay for rent or food. So basically, the only the we will be paying for over there is anything we WANT to pay for. We are so excited and we feel really grateful to know the Lord is looking out for us. Money was really our biggest concern about going to Paris but now everything has worked out for the best, it's even cheaper than living in Provo! :-). We are getting all packed up now and almost ready to go! Our next post will be from Paris! A bientot tout le monde!

2 comments:

  1. We are sooo happy for you! Money is always a concern, so that IS great news! Just be safe and come back! An ocean away seems very far!! Reed, good luck with learning French! Natali, I bet you are excited to have Reeds French improve drastically! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting, I didn't even know you were doing an internship this summer-we really need to catch up! I guess this means we can't hang when I come to Utah this summer:( but I am happy for you anyways!

    ReplyDelete