Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank-you Reed


I've just been feeling so appreciative of my wonderful fiance lately that I needed to write it down. I have been extremely sick the last couple days and absolutely miserable to be around I'm sure. But Reed has stayed by my side as much as he possibly could. Bringing me medicines, making me soup, buying me anything I thought I could eat, rubbing my back while I cried etc. The other night, neither of us slept a wink cause I was throwing up and Reed didn't want me to have to be alone so he stayed up running whatever errands he could for me. He finally collapsed in exhaustion right before he had to go to school. When I woke him up for school the first thing he said was "Do you want some breakfast baby?" Reed is quite the catch. Thanks sweetie for taking such good care of me. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Ah Reedy Kid, you're so great. Good job buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude Reed, hang out with my husband a little bit more could ya??

    ReplyDelete