Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome to our blog :)

So Reed already stole my thunder on our first official blogpost but I will pretend he didn't :). Things are really busy up here. I just took my LSAT yesterday but I won't find out until like the week of the wedding how I did...so you won't need to ask why I'm grumpy in all the wedding photos haha. Reed and I are running a million miles an hour right now. Just finalized our wedding invitations, took our bridals (which turned out stunningly), working out dinner details, wedding video details etc... It's kinda crazy. Plus I'm working two jobs and Reed recently started one that's keeping him pretty busy. He gets to be a TA for one of the best engineering prof's at BYU! School is tough as well...both of us signed up for pretty intense schedules before we realized we would be getting married mid-semester haha. But we are up for the challenge. We had a great date the other night! We went to Trafalga and spent 5 dollars on tokens to play arcade games. Reed kicked my butt at Dance, Dance Revolution (which is kind of embarrassing) but I beat him at air hockey so we are even :). You should all see Reed rocking DDR! He was doing spins, jumps, cool hip actions haha...he is quite the dancer. Well I'm gonna go start Sunday dinner. Less than a month before we are married! Wahoo!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for your own blog! Thanks for the update Nat. Oh man I remember all the planning for our wedding. We got married the weekend before my last semester of school. We then waited 3 weeks later to go on our honeymoom. Fun times! Good luck-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on taking the LSAT. Waiting for test results is no fun. Maybe Kaemon gets his dance moves from his Uncle Reed? Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congrats both of you from Kyler and Kara hope everything goes well. Wish we could make it to the wedding and reception but our baby is due October 16 well it could be any day now. We will be thinking of you though! We now added you guys to our blog buddies so it should be fun keeping updated on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is cute! Your wedding is coming up close! Congrats!
    Jonique

    ReplyDelete