Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We are Married!!!



Well, after all the planning, we are finally married! It's crazy how much stress went into that one day of our lives! But it went perfectly. My family was joking that I always get my way...Even the sky was my wedding colors :)! Haha. The reception was sensational, my mom is a dream decorator. My lovely sister Randi did my hair beautifully, she should seriously start a business just for beauty do's. And to top it all off, I ended the day in the arms of the best guy in the world! Reed and I are extremely happy but really wishing we had more time to enjoy our newlywed bliss. Between school and work, we barely see eachother :(. My only proof that I really am married is that their is boy stuff in my bathroom haha. Although I think Reed is purposefully leaving the shaving cream and razor out on the middle of the counter...he is pretty obvious. All he needs now is to leave a "please use" note attached and maybe I will take a hint :). Come on baby, I shaved on our wedding day, I'm not due for another week :-P haha jk jk. Anyways, Reed gave a beautiful family night lesson on love and the pure love of Christ....and I'm on strict orders not to tell anyone that he shed a couple tears. But it was so great to see how passionate Reed is when speaking about his Savior. I love Reed so much. The impression I had while listening to his family night lesson was that I finally truly understood what the phrase "a heart full of joy" means. We are so happy together. Yay for eternity!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Natali! We love you and Reed together and are so excited to have you in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had a great time at the wedding. It was beautiful. It was so touching to be in the temple with you two as you were sealed. Thanks for letting us be a part of the love!! Welcome to the FAM sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you two!! You make a very cute couple. I wish I lived closer so that I could have seen how beautiful you looked Natali. Reed I am so happy for you! I love you both and the only advice I will give you is NEVER GO TO BED ANGRY!!!
    Love
    Sister Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, now we can hang out more that you aren't so stressed and busy! I am glad you two are so happy together. Being married is the best! You will love it! I'm happy to have you in the family Natali! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you baby! Thanks for the post. Marriage is great. And the shaving stuff is mine for my face... and it belongs on the counter.

    ReplyDelete