Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I Love

Well I copied this post idea from my friends Leanna and Annika but it was just too great of an idea. Here are a couple random things that I love (not a comprehensive list of course)...

Of course, I love Reed. He is, by far, the best thing about my life. He is supportive, funny, positive, easy-going and kind...everything I need. And I can't get over how hott he is (and while I'm on the topic, I LOVE his jawline)
I love Sunsets. Even the worst day in the world melts away when I get a glimpse of one of these.
I. Love. Monk. If you have never seen Monk, it is hilarious. He is a crazy, quirky, OCD detective and he's awesome. Me, Reed and my brother Jared like to watch an episode every other night or so when I'm too tired to do anymore homework. And Monk is never wrong about anything. So I guess we have something in common ;-) haha. jk.
My new Kindle! It is so great! I read like 10 books on it over Christmas break! Now when Reed and I travel we don't have to bring a whole suit case just for my books :-).
BYU Law School. I know it's nerdy...but I love it (sometimes I hate it too...but it always invokes strong emotions haha). I love the challenge, the learning, the homework...And I love that all my hard work paid off with awesome grades for last semester. Seriously, definitely one of the best moments of my life was seeing last semester's grades.
Reed's guacamole. My husband is the guacamole king. Sometimes I wake up at 2 am craving this :-)
The Ranger's Apprentice book series. My mom introduced me to them. I LOVE them. Just enough fantasy to make for an interesting read but not too outlandish. I have read like four of them but have slowed down now that the semester is heavy underway
All things Apple. I have loved my Macbook from the day I set eyes on it. We are inseparable...unfortunately I am also inseperable from every document I've ever written and picture I've ever taken so I'm overloading my good friend. I think it's time for an upgrade:
I love Musicals. I love listening to them, watching them, or singing the songs from them. Especially Phantom. I have seen the Phantom in New York and London and hope to see it many more times (hopefully sometime with my husband). I love music in general but musicals are just amazing.
And lastly, I know Leanna posted this already but I had to as well, I love the MGs. I would say they are my best friends but I think sisters is almost closer to the truth. I seriously feel so privileged to have them in my life. They all are so unique, brilliant and talented...I have learned something from each one of them and each one is my hero in a different way. Really I would do anything for these girls.

5 comments:

  1. Natalie what a great post! I love it! I like the MG part too! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have alot of things in common that we love--Reed of course, sunsets and guacamole! Sounds like I need to get my sons recipe. I've never heard of the Ranger books, I'll have to get my hands on one of them. Seeing a Phantom play is on my "bucket list", I hope to one day see it! Tami and I just watched "Singing in the Rain", now that is an old musical, but how many people know that the song, " Good morning, good morning, how are you this morning?" comes from that musical? I'm feeling dumb in asking, what is an MG? Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- you are cool! I enjoyed reading this about you. You'll have to tell me more about your Kindle. I've wondered about them, but have never actually seen one in real life. That might be something I need to hint to Kirk to look into more, you know with Valentines Day coming up and all:) I've just added "The Ranger's Apprentice" books to my 2011 to-read-book list. We'll have to check out this "Monk" fella too. Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on your awesome grades last semester! We're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Lovely" list there Natali. I just might copy you for my next post. Hope you don't mind. I have been searching for some good books to read and pretty much end up reading what people recommend, because I'm new to this "reading books" thing. haaa haaa wink. I love my kindle app! I'm glad that you find joy in school... that was never a strength for me. I'll second Kari's congrats on the good grades! hoot hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Nat! Great list of Loves!! I have to agree, Reed you do have a great jawline. Very manly. :)

    O the Phantom, no greater musical. Totally agree.

    ReplyDelete