Sunday, August 19, 2012

San Francisco

So just a quick update before I blog about San Francisco... Reed and I are back from our summer adventures.  We spent half the summer in Palo Alto (Silicon Valley) and half the summer in Dallas.  We were just way too busy to blog so I will be catching up for quite awhile.  Just FYI, I got offers from both the law firm in Palo Alto and the firm in Dallas.  We LOVED both the firms but we have to make a decision so we will keep you all updated on the decisionmaking process.  Anyways...while Reed and I were in Palo Alto we were able to see a lot of cool places. One fun day trip was to San Francisco with my mom, dad and sister. Our first stop was to see the Painted Ladies (row of houses in San Fran that has shown up on various different shows like Full House).

Next up we have the Crookedest Street in the world (though it's not really...) and Reed's favorite attraction: Himself! :-)












We spent some time on Fisherman's Warf but it was a little chilly! While we were there I told Reed that he needed to get better at taking candid shots so that not all the pictures I am in are of me standing & smiling at the camera. He insisted, however, that he is way better at taking candid shots than I am. To prove it he made awful faces every time he thought I might be taking a picture of him haha. In the end he did get somewhat of a candid shot of me laughing because he was making the most awful faces every time I even looked at him.
We were bummed when we drove across the Golden Gate Bridge cause it was SUPER foggy. There was only one moment (very brief) when we caught a good glance of the bridge but other than that, we could hardly see anything. It was a little eerie.

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to San Francisco and having to buy a coat it was so cold! Its sure a fun place though! Glad you two had such a great summer. Good luck in the decision making! Congratulations on the job offers, thats GREAT!

    ReplyDelete