Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Seven + 1

So my wife is an amazingly busy person. She studies so hard at the law school and does really well with that. On top of studying she is a Teaching Assistance for a writing class, she spends hours every week doing assignments for law review, and she even has time for this:





Yeah, I know, it is really impressive. Natali was in a crew called Seven+1 for BYU's Best Dance Show held in the Wilk tonight. They were the best crew there. She spent hours every night for the last couple weeks with the crew making this perfect. She is really talented and loves dancing and I am really proud of her for everything she has been able to do and still keep me under control. Oh and just a side note, the very first part with the feet is something I have never seen before. Dancers have done tutting with their hands for a long time but I have never seen people do it with their feet. It was Natali's idea. Pretty amazing!

2 comments: