Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lake with the Crosbys

This post is long overdue...I've actually been waiting for my sister to give me photos she took at the lake but I want to get moving on this so I think I will just add the photos she sends me later. Over the Fourth of July, Reed and I spent a couple days out in Arizona with his family (well Reed spent a week out there before I came then his sister Lisa and her husband Barry very kindly offered to fly me out later because I was working). They originally were going to have a family reunion, but with the fires out in Eager things just didn't work out for that. So Reed's immediate family still decided to get together anyways. My sister Dana now lives out in Phoenix so it was nice to be able to see her when I went down there. Reed's family has a little cabin/house by Roosevelt Lake in Arizona so Dana came out there with us to the lake before we went to Eager. Anyways...here are some photos from the lake and one from Eager.

Dana is going to kill me for putting this beauty on here. This is the unfortunate truth about what wind does to thick beautiful hair like Dana's on the lake haha (btw, her hand and mouth actions are supposed to spell out "wow").













On the left is Reed's brother Mark, right is his brother-in-law Kirk and below on the right is Reed's other brother-in-law Barry.

5 comments:

  1. Cute picts! I really like the last one of you two. You guys are hot couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture by the wheel! Fun pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natali, we were all so glad you were able to come! It was fun to see your sis again too. Thanks again for taking all those cute family pictures for everyone, I thought they were awesome! My goal was to have everyone there (you know, 'no empty chairs' and because you came, it was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome :).... Sorry it took so long.... I was planning to try and enhance all the colors and send them out the next week..... But then I started my job. Doh! Whether it is thank you cards from a wedding, or family pictures from a reunion... better late than never, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you got to see Dana and get to hangout with Reed's family!!

    ReplyDelete