Sunday, March 20, 2011

When it Rains...


In the past week...

-I have received 3 rejection letters from all 3 firms I interviewed with for a summer associate position this summer (for which I missed 2 full days of classes for call back interviews in SLC)
-I did not make it past even the first round of the moot court competition (more than half of the 80 students who did it moved on)
-I got sick
-I tried to bake my first cake and failed MISERABLY
-And Reed just told me Texas lost (yes I had them winning the national championship on my bracket...and no that doesn't really matter to me but it's one more thing to add to my list of failures for my short little pity party).

I'm hoping all of this means something great is about to happen and it's only going to be greater in light of the recent failures :-).

Yes. I'm Polish.

4 comments:

  1. Aww Natali keep your head up girl! There will be bigger and greater things to come, this is just a stepping stone in life. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Natali!! Things will definitely workout how they are supposed to! You're trying your hardest and doing everything you're supposed to, so I have no doubt something even better than you could've hoped will work out! Trust me I know that sucks to hear right now but it's so true! Love ya girl!
    P.S. You're NOT a failure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry nat, something better will come along, i know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natali, I'm sorry to hear all that, you have worked sooo hard! You are talented and smart and I know that something will come up for you. If you read my last post, bad luck is supposed to comes in 3's, looks like you doubled that!! Things should start to look up for you now!!

    ReplyDelete